Deadline for applications:
Sunday, 31 January, 2021
Conduct pharmacovigilance, materiovigilance and cosmetovigilance in compliance with the current EU and national (Benelux) legislation:
- Handling of post-marketing cases in clients’ local databases in compliance with client’s and Archemin’s procedures and applicable regulations.
- Administrative tasks (archiving of the documents, reporting…).
- Screen scientific literature and generate weekly reports
- Follow-up of safety information including communication with the global pharmacovigilance department, and with the local reporters in Benelux and France.
- Translation to English of information from cases from Benelux and France (NL, FR).
- Conduct monthly reconciliation activities
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Archemin Pharmacovigilance quality system
- Contribute to the 24/7 permanence
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences
- Candidates with proven experience in a comparable function or those who are familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and EU regulatory affairs procedures have an advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required: the ideal candidate is trilingual (Dutch / French / English) CEFR level B1 or higher.
- Multitasker, able to cope with a broad range of projects, high stress levels and time pressure.
- Diplomatic and flexible personality, proactive, being able to function alone and in a team.
- Focused on detail and systematic in approach.
- Proficient with computer and standard software programs (Word, Outlook, Excel,…).
- Only candidates living in Belgium will be considered.
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are stimulated.
- The chance to participate in projects that influence the company strategy over the coming years
- International context.
- Salary dependent on relevant experience + extra-legal benefits.
- A full-time function is offered
- Applications + a detailed cv should be sent in Word format to hr [at] archemin.eu before the expiry date.
- All applicants will receive a reply.
- The procedure will involve one or more face-to-face interviews