All Patient Information Leaflets (PILs) for new products have to undergo readability user testing
Archemin’s multilingual team – Dutch, French and English – offers full PIL user testing services in compliance with both EU and national guidelines!
A full report, including description of the test procedures and documentation of the outcome, is provided. This comprehensive document in support of the proposed Patient Information Leaflet is provided, ready for inclusion in the CTD, without additional work.
- Patient-friendly wording
- Layout / development of a "house style"
Developement of a standardised protocol and questionnaire
- Specifically designed for the product to be tested
- Ensures adequate coverage of all relevant issues
Volunteer test panel
- Experienced interviewers
- Testing in French, Dutch or English
- Clear proposals for readability improvement
- Comprehensive documentation
- Ready for inclusion in the e-CTD
- Proven quality
Want to know more / require a quote?
Send your request to mi [at] archemin [dot] eu